HTC Explorer clients are right now able to enjoy the most up-to-date Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on their phone, it due to CM10.1 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Custom ROM.
The ROM is quite stable and as well is bundled with lots of new features. If you would prefer customizations and also have HTC Explorer, then you should have to give this ROM a consideration. in this article we will guide you easy steps on how to install CM10.1 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Custom ROM in your HTC Explorer.
Pre - Requisites
- Make sure that you have installed USB drivers for HTC Explorer on your computer.
- Make sure To enable USB debugging Mode which is deactivated by default.
- Your device must have more than 70% battery power remaining.
- Your Htc Explorer must be Rooted.
- Create back-up for your important data such as SMS message,contact,call logs and other data which is saved in your smartphone memory,so just in case if something goes wrong during the process,your current data and files is not damaged.
- Note: This Guide only work for HTC explorer, therefore dont try to attempt it on other similiar device.
How to Update HTC Explorer to CM10.1 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Custom ROM
- Download Android 4.2.2 CM10.1 Jelly Bean Custom ROM for HTC Explorer.
- Now, connect your device to your computer and after that copy the downloaded file to phone's SD card.
- Copy the boot.img to directory.
- Power OFF your phone.
- Now you will need to boot into Bootloader Mode. Turn-on your phone and while pressing and holding Volume Down with Power buttons.
- When already in fastboot mode, go to android-sdk-windowsplatform-tools directory and open CMD there. "Shift + Right-Click".
- In CDM enter this command and press enter: “
- power button. Confirm installation to start it.
- When the installation is completed, go to +++++Go Back and then reboot your device from recovery menu.